Thursday 28 August 2014

My Life Is A Testimony, Nigerian Comedian Princewill Shares With Fans.

My life is a testimony,yes a very interesting one at that,life has thought me that my tomorrow is always greater as I have had the opportunity to witness many of my dreams come true. Yesterday I was highly favoured and elevated by God almighty as I stood on a stage of which some few years years ago I could only have imagined. While my audience laughed to my hilarious jokes,i thanked God for a massive platform as this,and I said to myself, a knock can come from above if I don't say thank u... Thank you 1st to God almighty for giving me talent and an opportunity to showcase it,this is what in warri we call bread and butter.
Thank you to my my fans and audience who have refused to stop loving and believing in me,you have always cheered me up and this have showed me there's another step ahead to climb.


Thank you.. Thank you to my clientele all over the world,i have soared at the expense of your support and calls for job,you have made my career so profitable and unique.... thank you In the course of my career I have met friends,brothers,fathers,neighbours and even enemies but some name stands everything good to me.


Thank you to my brother,friend,mentor and father SEYILAW,the world started to believe me even more when u showed them the extent of confidence you have in me, even I believed more in myself when you spoke some words to me,when I count my blessings,i count u thrice,thank you for coping with my excesses and teaching me I could get better,thank you for associating with me,you are the best thing that has happened to me in recent times.


Thank you to Mr Lanre Makun,since the 1st day I met you in August 2008 when I came to get the form for the Ay's open mic,you have welcomed me with open arms,you have seen a brother in me. Thank you to the my Grand father of comedy,AY. The words you have told me sir would forever live in my heart. Thank you to my senior colleagues,friends and brothers whale mouth, Acapella, Emeka Smith, Mc Pato, Mc Ajele and many more, to my wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment